Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Friday, May 15, 2015

Want a Free Ad In My Print Comics?

You publish your own comics? Or you're an indie author? Maybe an independent filmmaker? You're probably looking for places to advertise your stuff, give it exposure and reach a new audience.

I'd be happy to run your ads in the pages of my print comic books!

Yes, all my comics are in PRINT, that means your ad will be seen for years. Unlike digital stuff, print ads last forever.

How much? That's FREE! But, of course, spaces are limited. Contact me ASAP for details and deadlines for the next issue.

Want to have a guaranteed placement?
Sure thing, I can do that for a small amount!

Black and White, Full Page -- $20
Color, Full Page -- $35
Color, Back Cover -- $50




*** Ad Selection ***


No comments:

Post a Comment