Visit Black Flag TV

Visit Sv Bell's Art Shop!


SV BELL PRINTS AND MERCH AVAILABLE THRU PIXELS / FINE ART AMERICA

Back to Sv Bell's Blog Front Page

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Models, The Angels...

Someone asked me on Twitter if I was using actual models for reference when I draft my doodles for Monsters and Models.

In many situations, yes I do! Interested? If you're a demon, have tentacles or giant eyes, send me your modeling pics!

I tend to draw and sketch based on photos from models sending me their albums and galleries. Pro and amateur models, fetish, goth, cosplayer, I like to call them the Black Flag TV Angels, and the Angels also have some of their pictures posted on a special section on my site! Visit them here, they're bold, they're beautiful, they're wonderful: Black Flag TV Angels

Would like to submit your photos? Please do!
Fire me an email with a link, I can't wait to see!

sv bell

No comments:

Post a Comment